Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Dragons 3 final photos!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Friggen AMAZING!! This is the best figure I've seen in a long time!

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Eternal Clan
    dragons3 eternal3 photo 01 dp
    dragons3 eternal3 photo 02 dp
    dragons3 eternal3 photo 03 dp
    dragons3 eternal3 photo 04 dp
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Shypappette:
    Friggen AMAZING!! This is the best figure I've seen in a long time!

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">seriously. I love the fact that there's a baby dragon in the nest.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Series 2 Fire & Water Clans....

    dragons2 fire2 photo 02 dp

    dragons2 water2 photo 02 dp

    Just in case you haven't seen them yet..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i made room for the new dragons this weekend.... can't friggin wait!!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the fire dagon because of the "japanese" feel to it, but I just don't like the feather wings...
    I wonder if they're easily removable. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Someone put this together over in the thread going on the WB - I thought it was rather cool.

    A good comparison between them all [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Click for the fullsized pic
    eth841

  7. #37
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Water Clan Dragon is the best in this series...the boxset one is pretty cool too, but I like the more exotic ones...

    Wonder when series 2 is coming out, I have to see how the Fire and Water Clan dragons from those turn out...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •